RULES: Our hope is that campers will gain a sense of what is fair. Our few rules are covered the first night of Camp.
CANTEEN: Each camper receives a $25 credit that is included in the camp fee.
1. Equipment – baseball or softball glove, lacrosse stick, tennis racket, bathing suit
2. Shoes – already broken-in, non-marking basketball sneakers for indoor play
3. Bedding – pillows, sheets, blankets, towels
4. Fans – Rooms are not air-conditioned.
5. Hygiene – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste
6. Medical – daily meds, inhalers, epi-pens. Do you have dietary restrictions? Please note those on the medical form and see our camp nurse at registration.
7. Personal items – Keep valuables at home.
8. Technology? – Nope, unplug.
9. Food? – Nope. We have a healthy canteen (except for chubby pills) and great cafeteria food.
10. Please label everything you bring.